High Quality Giclee Prints for Sale
High quality signed giclée prints are available by a number of artists associated with the Nightingale Project, including Quentin Blake images from three of the projects that Quentin has completed with us. In all cases the proceeds of your purchase will benefit the Nightingale Project charity fund, (charity number 1082989), helping us to continue our work of enhancing the environment in mental health centres through the arts.
In all cases you will be purchasing an individually produced giclée print, signed in pencil by the artist. Prints are generallysupplied in a cardboard tube, unmounted and unframed.
To select an image by Quentin Blake click on one of the three sets above to view the images.
Also available, two prints by Will Alsop, both shown in the Royal Academy Summer Show in 2010. Limited edition ultrachrome inkjet prints. Print no. WA1 (below) is in a signed, limited edition of 75 and available at £475. Print no. WA2 (bottom) is in a signed edition of 50 prints and is available at £450. Will Alsop is donating the proceeds to the Nightingale Project.
HOW TO PURCHASE A PRINT:
1. Make a note of the number and price from these pages.
2. For UK buyers, write a cheque payable to NIGHTINGALE PROJECT FUND. For Non-UK buyers please contact by email for instructions.
3. Send to Dr Nick Rhodes, Nightingale Project, c/o Psychology Dept, Mental Health Centre, Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 3UJ, U.K. Enclose your name, address, email address or phone number. along with the number(s) of the print(s) you require.
4. Allow up to 28 days for delivery. It can often be quicker than this but contact by email for detailed information.
5. Any enquiries please contact the Nightingale Project – we are happy to discuss any details.
NB. Where the word Nightingale appears across an image, it is of course solely a watermark for these pages and does not appear on the print.